 Local / Danmark / 271
Re: Lego Color Tree Translations now online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:30:45 GMT

Martin,
Thanks for the corrections. I primarily used online translating
dictionaries, so I missed some of the context.

I do have one question. If Lys is Light, what would be a good word for
Bright, as in Bright Green?

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, light green is a Bellvile
color also used on one of the Martians. Bright Green was used on baseplates.
Here's a comparison from Mark's great site:

I've already uploaded your corrections.
Thanks,
Clark
Arborist, Lego Color Tree

In lugnet.loc.dk, Martin Bruun writes:
It looks great.

Here are a few hints on the Danish translation:
--snip--