 Local / Deutschland / 278
    (canceled) —Christian Gemuenden

        Re: German LEGO Community —Bryan Kinkel
   Christian, Thanks for posting the reply you got from Lego Direct. I was pleased to see a) that an AFOL got a pleasant, personal email from Lego Direct b) a mention about possible new trains from Lego Direct Even though the train line mention was (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

        Re: German LEGO Community —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
     (...) And even more: it might be a hint about TLC reading "our" www.1000steine.de since 50% of ther German AFOLs seem to be train heads like me and TLC seemed to take note of that fact. :-) Leg Godt! Ben (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains)

         Re: German LEGO Community —Bryan Kinkel
     Yes, fhe fact that TLC/LD "recognized" another AFOL group is great too! Wish I could read along in 1000steine.dl... What does 1000steine mean? From what I know, a 'steine' is a beer mug, correct? Any good translator web sites that can handle the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains)

         Re: German LEGO Community —Stefan Krister
      Hi Bryan, Bryan Kinkel schrieb: (...) No, ;-)))) Not exactly. Right, there are beer mugs made of "burned stone" wich is "Steinkrug" in german. It means 1000 bricks. MfG Stefan Krister -- You have moved your mouse. Windows must be rebooted for the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

         Re: German LEGO Community —Will Hess
     (...) Don't know how you define 'good' but try (URL) Paste the URL of the site you wish to translate into the appropriate box, tell it what languages to translate to and from and you're off. It doesn't handle grammatical translation too well (word (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains)

         Re: German LEGO Community —Kai Brodersen
     Another good site is Dictionary.com just go to the traslator and paste the URL. And according to babelfish steine means stones ("e" i think makes it plural) kai (posting to much this morning because of a SNOW DAY HAHAHAHA) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains)

         Re: German LEGO Community —René Hoffmeister
     (...) Hallo Kai, "Steine" ist der Plural von "Stein", richtig, im Englischen wird "Steine" in diesem Zusammenhang am Besten mit "bricks" übersetzt. "Steine" is plural of "Stein", in english, "Steine" means "bricks", Viele Grüße, René (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains)

        Re: German LEGO Community —Rose Regner
      Bryan Kinkel wrote in message ... (...) Oh give me a break. What's the big deal? Why does Lego have to be sooo secretive about the trains. They have NEVER responded to any requests for a statement (on LUGNET) about their future status. The way Lego (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

        AGAIN: German LEGO Community —Christian Gemuenden
   Hi all! Sorry for having canceled my original message, here it is again.... most of you know that there are several smaller AFOL communities besides LUGNET. The forum at www.1000steine.de is one of these communities similar to Lugnet but a bit (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

        Re: AGAIN: German LEGO Community —Kai Brodersen
     That doesnt seem right i mailed them a letter a couple months ago and the LEGO GROUP said "we can not take any ideas from our costumers due to legal reasons" and i would scan the letter but my scanner is broke. I dont know maybe lego has changed, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

         Re: AGAIN: German LEGO Community —Christian Gemuenden
      Hi Kai, LEGO is not simply one person, it is a large global company. Having that in mind you might understand that different replies from various sources within the same company may also include different contents. It seems that you have contacted (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

         Re: AGAIN: German LEGO Community —Christian Gemuenden
     Hi Kai, LEGO is not simply one person, it is a large global company. Having that in mind you might understand that different replies from various sources within the same company may also include different contents. It seems that you have contacted (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct)

         Re: AGAIN: German LEGO Community Jake McKee
     Christian, You are correct in your description of LEGO Direct. We are the group that is responsible for direct communication with the consumer. We have been in operation just under a year and as you can probably see as of late, we are coming into (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct)