 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 77
76  |  78
Subject:
Pics online of VLC's First Meet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 01:02:35 GMT

We now have pictures of last nights First meeting of the VLC online.

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/vlc000304/20000304.html

Here you can see a picture of my new RCX Train.
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/vlc000304/00030415.jpg.html

Dean