 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 12
Re: Pics online of VLC's First Meet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:27:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, Dean Husby writes:
We now have pictures of last nights First meeting of the VLC online.

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/vlc000304/20000304.html

Here you can see a picture of my new RCX Train.
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/vlc000304/00030415.jpg.html

Dean

Thanks for posting the pics!

Looks like you had a pretty good turnout for your first meeting.
Nice job on the house and hoppers.

What does the RCX on the yellow 4565 engine do?  What does
the RCX by the speed regulators do?

KL
I'm gonna "Me Too," Kevin's posting. It does look like you guys has one heck
of a time there. As much fun as we do, (or at least I do, considering that I
can't speak for others).
Keep up the great work, so we know what to steal, err.. copy (?), ..er, um,
emmulate with appreciation. Yeah that's the one.

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****