 Local / Canada / British Columbia / *185 (-20)
  Re: New Sets at TRU!

Interesting...I was in the TRU in Surrey tonight, and they had similar stuff. They had the Dinosaur Adventurers, set 5921 - Research Glider (URL) 5955- All Terrain Trapper (URL) a red airplane which I think is a 2000 set, but I'm not sure. Didn't (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  New Sets at TRU!

Hi, Saw a few new sets today at the TRU in Richmond. Sorry I don't know the set numbers, and/or official names: SW AAT $27.99 (there were 2 left when I was there) Soccer grand stand Soccer shoot & score Racers (set with green hair) Adventurers set (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  A good find - Aquazone, UFO, Pirates

Howdy Vancouver LUGNETers. In a toy store near where I live (Surrey) called Jack in the Box, has several older sets available: Set 2153 Robo Stalker (URL) 2154 Robo Master (URL) 6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall (2 of these) (URL) 6199 Hydro (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  VicLUG BBQ

I hosted the last one in my back yard and James Powell had a huge train running all over the place. Unfortunately James has moved back east for a while, so we'll have to come up with a different grand idea. To set something like this up I would need (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  Re: Good stores in Victoria?

(...) If it works out I'd love to come. I'm just across the border in Bellingham, WA. (...) Thanks for the tip, I hope the Pirates stuff is still there.... (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  Re: Good stores in Victoria?

(...) Hey when are we going to have that BBQ anyways? (...) Try the Bay in Nanaimo (located in woodgrove mall). I was in there last month and they had some old pirate, western, and town sets at a good price. Erin -- (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  Re: Good stores in Victoria?

Hey Jason, You're probably not going to find much, but if there is a Bay sale you might find something cheaper than the US. There are some stores up island (a Zellers in Parksville, I think) that have some older stuff, but in Victoria it's pretty (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  Good stores in Victoria?

I'm going to be in Victoria on Saturday and I was wondering if there were any good stores to hit for LEGO finds? Anything I wouldn't find in the States or places that would be cheaper than the States? Thanks! (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  Wanted: LDraw enthusiast in BC, Canada

I need some LDraw help! Specifically, I need someone local (Vancouver/Victoria/Fraser Valley, BC Canada) who would be interested in LDrawing some models for me. Recompense in Lego or $$ to be negotiated. If interested, please email me at (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: Looking for 2152...

(...) You should ask the LEGO merchandiser that works that store. The display is property of LEGO, not TRU. The sets are glued, and glued to the base but most of the movable axles etc should still work. They may want to get rid of it if the sets are (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: Looking for 2152...

It seems that the Lego display has caught the attention of a few people, anyway I'm actually only interested in one of the UFO sets. Later Adam (...) be (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: Looking for 2152...

(...) I have all the UFO sets they made. heh heh. And the displays are glued. I studied them.. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: Looking for 2152...

Bryan, I know the display you are talking about, and I have also looked at some of the sets in it with great interest. But I also think that it would be a bad idea to ask for the sets. Even though I met the manager there around Christmas time when I (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: Looking for 2152...

(...) Probably not. Chances are that the display set is glued together. (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Looking for 2152...

Hi, Anybody know where I can find a 2152 Robo Raptor? I'm looking for that cuz I'm primarily after those funky black roof pieces. (I have 10 black roof packs from S@H) I do know that the Toys R Us on Broadway has one of those sets in their display (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: April Lego release available

Kevin is right, I was referring to the Vancouver Club. I don't have any plans to go over to Victoria at the moment. Adam (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: April Lego release available

Adam might meean the Friday May 5th meeting of the VLC (Vancouver Lego Club). And if any other Victoria/Island people want to come over and visit, you'd be welcomed! Next meeting has a Castle theme, everyone is building Castle stuff and bringing it (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

Hey Adam, "Adam Murtha" <amurtha@direct.ca> wrote in message news:Ft5HAK.CoG@lugnet.com... (...) Vancouver, (...) Do you mean VicLUG? That would be great. Steve (one of the first 3 of us) wanted to do something soon, but Silas (another of first 3 of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: April Lego release available

Government Street is in Victoria I'm guessing. I actually live in Vancouver, and plan to attend the next meeting of the VLG. Adam (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: April Lego release available

Hey Adam Kaboodles is on Government Street (between Johnson & Yates, I think). They're pricing is above standard retail, but they have a few good sales per year, one in October is pretty good. Interested in a get-together with the gang sometime (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact