 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 94
Re: New Sets at TRU!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 06:46:54 GMT

Interesting...I was in the TRU in Surrey tonight, and they had similar stuff.
They had the Dinosaur Adventurers, set 5921 - Research Glider
and 5955- All Terrain Trapper
plus a red airplane which I think is a 2000 set, but I'm not sure.  Didn't get
its name or number.
I didn't see any soccer sets, but I saw znap.  What is znap?  I don't think
I've seen it before.
Also, they had quite a few AAT's at $27.99 and one MTT at $69.99.  No
Millenium Falcon though, which I was hoping for.  I am also curious to see if
all of the stores will carry the UCS sets.

Adam

In lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, Bryan Wong writes:
Hi,

Saw a few new sets today at the TRU in Richmond.  Sorry I don't know the set
numbers, and/or official names:

SW AAT $27.99 (there were 2 left when I was there)
Soccer grand stand
Soccer shoot & score
Racers (set with green hair)
Adventurers set w/triceratops & stegasaurus
Small adventurers set (research glider I think)

Also they have a small selection of ZNAP sets.  If you want a large selection,
try the TRU on Broadway.  They also have a few new adventurers sets.

Now when are the stores gonna carry the UCS sets...?

Bryan