 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 93
92  |  94
Subject:
New Sets at TRU!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 00:22:11 GMT

Hi,

Saw a few new sets today at the TRU in Richmond.  Sorry I don't know the set
numbers, and/or official names:

SW AAT $27.99 (there were 2 left when I was there)
Soccer grand stand
Soccer shoot & score
Racers (set with green hair)
Adventurers set w/triceratops & stegasaurus
Small adventurers set (research glider I think)

Also they have a small selection of ZNAP sets.  If you want a large selection,
try the TRU on Broadway.  They also have a few new adventurers sets.

Now when are the stores gonna carry the UCS sets...?

Bryan