 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 90
Re: Looking for 2152...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 05:01:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, Adam Murtha writes:
Bryan, I know the display you are talking about, and I have also looked at
some of the sets in it with great interest.  But I also think that it would be
a bad idea to ask for the sets.  Even though I met the manager there around
Christmas time when I was looking for a job, he's a nice guy, but I wouldn't
ask him.  I probably wouldn't ask him even if I knew him better.
But if you do, see if they are willing to get rid of the UFO sets! :-)

You should ask the LEGO merchandiser that works that store.
The display is property of LEGO, not TRU.  The sets are glued,
and glued to the base but most of the movable axles etc should
still work.  They may want to get rid of it if the sets are out of
date and it's taking up valuable shelf space.

KL