 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 89
Re: Looking for 2152...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 04:40:55 GMT

It seems that the Lego display has caught the attention of a few people, anyway
I'm actually only interested in one of the UFO sets.  Later

Adam

In lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, Dean Husby writes:
Adam Murtha wrote:

Bryan, I know the display you are talking about, and I have also looked at
some of the sets in it with great interest.  But I also think that it would • be
a bad idea to ask for the sets.  Even though I met the manager there around
Christmas time when I was looking for a job, he's a nice guy, but I wouldn't
ask him.  I probably wouldn't ask him even if I knew him better.
But if you do, see if they are willing to get rid of the UFO sets! :-)

Adam

In lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, Bryan Wong writes:
Hi,

Anybody know where I can find a 2152 Robo Raptor?  I'm looking for that cuz
I'm primarily after those funky black roof pieces.  (I have 10 black roof
packs from S@H)

I do know that the Toys R Us on Broadway has one of those sets in their
display case, and I'm itching to ask the manager if I could take that off
their hands.  Would that be a good idea?

Thanks in advance,

Bryan

I have all the UFO sets they made. heh heh.

And the displays are glued. I studied them..

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html