 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 74
Re: April Lego release available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 04:14:45 GMT

Hey Adam,

"Adam Murtha" <amurtha@direct.ca> wrote in message
Government Street is in Victoria I'm guessing.  I actually live in • Vancouver,
and plan to attend the next meeting of the VLG.

Do you mean VicLUG?  That would be great.  Steve (one of the first 3 of us)
wanted to do something soon, but Silas (another of first 3 of us) is moving
to Vancouver for his work-term (prison--I mean UVic-related work).  I'm sure
he'd travel over for a weekend of LEGO activity though.

Randy

--

Randy Anchikoski
bigguy@teradesigns.tzo.com