 Local / Canada / British Columbia / *15 (-15)
  Zellers sale

Zellers has Lego 15% off this 2 weeks, for anyone who hasn't noticed. Not much in the way of discount compared to the 55% off at TRU thread, but I guess up here in the Great White North we have to take what we're given. Anyway, I bought myself a (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Next meeting

So guys when is the next meeting? LINC Ps. is steve on the Lugnet too? what about Nick? (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Another Victorian

Hi there, here is another Victoria Lego user connected to the wonders of Lugnet! (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Sales this Week

I thought I'd try a (semi)regular weekly posting of sales around town. The sales may be applicable outside the Lower Mainland as well. Zellers: $120 4559 Cargo Railway - $150 reg. Wednesday - Sunday Nov 29th Bay: 20% off Lego Sets + Scratch and Save (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: Safeway Sets

Hey Tony, Watching *.van from Victoria. A group of us here in Victoria met through the *.vic group. We don't have much contact through the group now (mostly direct email), but we are still in touch. We are actually getting together this weekend to (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Safeway Sets

Didn't think that I'd be the first to post this group after more than a month but here I am. Anyways, don't know if anyone else is aware, but I found some small sets at Safeway. I believe these may have been "promo" sets in Europe. It includes: 2847 (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Zellers & Bay Sales 20%

Hello, Both Zellers & The Bay have 20% sales on now. If you have a Bay card you also would have received a $20 Bay bucks for Friday/Saturday/Sunday (since the Bay's markup is a lot more than Zellers you will need to to par off the cost). Randy (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Lego Sale in Victoria

There is a Lego sale at Kabootals, downtown on Government. 25% off all sets, Oct 13-18th. Technic selection is weak, but they have other themes in larger quantities. The Bay on Douglas had 20% of all Lego, last time I checked. Call to find out (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: Here in Victoria

Scott wrote in message ... (...) Scott, Send me some prices of some sets, and I will get you canadian prices... then you can figure the exchange. It is a good bet that they will be much cheaper with exchange. I know some stores up here give you 40%. (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: Here in Victoria

I live in the Seattle area and I am wondering about the pricing of LEGO in Canada taking into consideration the current exchange rate. If I was going to Vancouver would I be able to find some great deals made even better by the exchange rate? Thanks (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Here in Victoria

Victoria I looked at the location group for Victoria and thought... "no one there yet", so I left without posting. Then I thought I wonder how many others might have done that. So here is a post to say someone is watching. Leave a note if you visit (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic )------

Welcome to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic (group): Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. lugnet.loc.ca (group and hierarchy): Canada. lugnet.loc.* (hierarchy): General-purpose discussion groups (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van )------

Welcome to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van (group): Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. lugnet.loc.ca (group and hierarchy): Canada. lugnet.loc.* (hierarchy): General-purpose discussion groups (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact