 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 4
Re: Safeway Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 05:12:12 GMT

Hey Tony,

Watching *.van from Victoria.

A group of us here in Victoria met through the *.vic group.  We don't have
much contact through the group now (mostly direct email), but we are still
in touch.  We are actually getting together this weekend to look at some
sets one of the guys just got in from Europe.

Anyway,

LINC