 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 5
4  |  6
Subject:
Sales this Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 01:45:41 GMT

I thought I'd try a (semi)regular weekly posting of sales around town.  The
sales may be applicable outside the Lower Mainland as well.

Zellers:  $120 4559 Cargo Railway - $150 reg. Wednesday - Sunday Nov 29th
Bay: 20% off Lego Sets + Scratch and Save (10-25%) Friday - Sunday Nov 29th

If anyone reads this and finds it useful, please drop me a line.

Also, please note, I do not work for any retail outlet.

Tony