 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
Safeway Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 00:02:53 GMT

Didn't think that I'd be the first to post this group after more than a month
but here I am.

Anyways, don't know if anyone else is aware, but I found some small sets at
Safeway.  I believe these may have been "promo" sets in Europe.  It includes:

2847 - UFO set 14 pcs
2849 - plane 19 pcs
6100 - Aquazone 21 pcs
6585 - X-treme team hang glider 18 pcs

Regular price is $3.49 each or Safeway Club Price of $2.99

Tony