 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 4
Re: Here in Victoria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 16:20:25 GMT

I live in the Seattle area and I am wondering about the pricing of LEGO in
Canada taking into consideration the current exchange rate.  If I was going
to Vancouver would I be able to find some great deals made even better by
the exchange rate?

Thanks for any info

_ _
Scott Smallbeck
materiel@halcyon.com

Linc Smith wrote in message ...
Victoria

I looked at the location group for Victoria and thought... "no one there
yet", so I left without posting.  Then I thought I wonder how many others
might have done that.

So here is a post to say someone is watching.  Leave a note if you visit
this group, and maybe in a couple of weeks we will have enough Victorias • (or
British Columbians) to have some local discusses.

LINC