 Local / Canada / 958
Re: LoM sets 7302 & 7303 found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 04:08:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Calum Tsang writes:
But the small Lego sets are new to me.  They might be seasonal or specials...

I usually find them in the "junk" isle---the one full of just
about everything under the sun that isn't normally found in a
grocery store.  Also sometimes there are sets in the check-out
aisles, either on a shelf or in gravity feed tubes.

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada