 Local / Canada / 959
Re: LoM sets 7302 & 7303 found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 11:47:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, John Battcock writes:

I've checked out a couple of the Real Atlantic Superstore around Nova Scotia
ever since the HTO Chrome sets came out and have never even got a sniff of
these types of Lego sets.

Around Xmas the one's in Saint John had some HTOs, like the
Moon Buggy, White Ninja, and the
Jungle Surprise.  One store had them in a cardboard
LEGO floor display in one of the aisles, the other just had them
on a shelf with the rest of the toys.

KDJ