 Local / Canada / 948
Re: LoM sets 7302 & 7303 found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 06:01:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Adam Murtha writes:
Never heard of the Real Canadian Superstore?  Hmmmm...I thought there were
all over Canada.
You're in Ontario right?  Apparently the RCSS is called Zehrs in Ontario.
Does that help?

Not speaking for my former employer, but the Real Canadian Superstore banner
is not used in the Ontario market, at least not anymore.  All Superstore
locations here were converted into Loblaws banner stores about a year or two
ago.  While Zehrs is another banner of Loblaw Companies, I do not believe it
sells Lego, it is a grocery store.

Some Loblaws stores will sell general merchandise, but it's usually things
like deck chairs, children's clothing, beach towels, and other seasonal
stuff.  There's also some books, magazines and videos, but the closest I've
ever seen Lego in a Southern Ontario Weston Group store was in the form of
the Klutz books...and at that, I couldn't actually find the Lego edition.

Calum