 Local / Canada / 950
Re: LoM sets 7302 & 7303 found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 04:51:40 GMT

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001 06:01:36 GMT, "Calum Tsang"
<tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:
ago.  While Zehrs is another banner of Loblaw Companies, I do not believe it
sells Lego, it is a grocery store.

Some Loblaws stores will sell general merchandise, but it's usually things
like deck chairs, children's clothing, beach towels, and other seasonal
Actually, the Lablaws at Lawrence and Victoria Park does sell lego. I
can't remember which one (note the singular - their selection is
awsome) but it was being sold for $3.

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ

P.S. I think it's the same one my wife got me as a stocking stuffer -
set 1268 - a mini-technic motor bike with a  rubber band. Push down on
the back and it's supposed to take off (I gather). but I can't confirm
the action since I haven't opened the box yet.