 Local / Canada / 952
Re: LoM sets 7302 & 7303 found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 04:03:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Calum Tsang writes:

Not speaking for my former employer, but the Real Canadian Superstore banner
is not used in the Ontario market, at least not anymore.  All Superstore
locations here were converted into Loblaws banner stores about a year or two
ago.  While Zehrs is another banner of Loblaw Companies, I do not believe it
sells Lego, it is a grocery store.

The Zehrs we have in Windsor sells LEGO here and there.  The look
and feel of our Zehr's is the same as I've seen in some Loblaws,
and also in the Real Atlantic Superstore out east, so I assume
they're all related.

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada