 Local / Canada / 525
Re: Zeller's 50% off clearance toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 15:02:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Ka-On Lee writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Bradley Dale writes:
That did not work at all for me.  I no longer recieve any mail (not by • choice,
post office is just mean!), but I checked out the in-store flyer and there • was
no mention of clearance toys.  All of the Lego cost what it said on the box, • no
less.

Where is your town?  It looks like those Zellers operate independently in many
cases.  I have seen a few old sets reduced half in one store but not in the
other.

Lindsay, Ontario.

You should see a 50% off all marked down toys in the very middle page of the
flyer.  If you have it bring it to the store manager.  Or may be you went into
a "Best Value" store, which are absorbed into Zellers sometime ago but still
operate differently.

I didn't see it.  I am certain I was in Zellers.  There is also a Best Value
store in Lindsay.  They have an awesome selection of 1998  and unpopular
1999 sets, but everything is full price and never marked down.  They are not as
good as value as Zellers, just good selection (5918, 5938, 6905, 6937, 6100,
6083, 6088, 6033, 6045, 6089, 6572, 6445, 4940, 7111, 3051, and Space Port
Value Pack)