 Local / Canada / 520
Re: Zeller's 50% off clearance toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 00:06:44 GMT

Bradley Dale <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
news:Fxqy2D.89B@lugnet.com...
.  I left
with nothing.

I went to 6 Zeller stores today and here's what I know for sure. Sets on
clearance sale in one store were not necessarily on clearance in every
store. And One store had no sets marked down at all.

Picked up today...

5 5533 Red fury at 27.00 (man I love this set)
1 6582 Daredevil Squad 17.45
2 6979 Starfighters 36.00
2 6568 Drag Race Rally 15.75
1 3052 Ninja Fire Fort 15.75
1 5986 Amazon Ancient Ruin 36.00
1 SW Pod Race 40.50
1 6093 Flying Ninja Fortress 40.50...

In my two and a half years of Lego shopping I have never seen discounting
like this with the exception of store closures. Let's all hope it is a trend
that continues.