 Local / Canada / 516
Re: Zeller's 50% off clearance toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 19:26:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Daniel van der Graaf writes:
That's right folks Zeller's is 50% off clearance toys starting Friday and to
sweeten things a little more 10% for early Saturday shoppers.

Any guesses as to whether 4561 Railway Express will get 50% off?

Did you see this advertised in a local flyer or what ? Would this sale be at
all Zellers stores? Did it say "Lego" or just " clearance toys "?

It was advertised in a Zellers flyer, so I'm guessing it's all Zellers
stores.  Unfortunately, it only says "clearance toys" but I'm keeping my
fingers crossed.  :)

Bryan