 Local / Canada / 515
Re: Zeller's 50% off clearance toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 19:13:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, John Battcock writes:
That's right folks Zeller's is 50% off clearance toys starting Friday and to
sweeten things a little more 10% for early Saturday shoppers.

John Battcock

So you are saying, if you go on Friday you get 50%, but if you go on Saturday
morning it is 60% off, and then back to 50% on Saturday afternoon?  Doesn't
make a whole lot of sense to me.  My mom is doing her Christmas shopping for me
this weekend, so I can get double the big sets!