 Local / Canada / 1376
  Zellers and Lego

Hi Folks, With the current Zeller's Buy one get one half price sale, I thought it would be an excellent oppurtunity to build a small army of Storm Troopers by stocking up on #7201. So on Saturday morning I visited all five differnt Zeller's stores (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Zellers and Lego

(...) John, I was at my local (Brantford, Ontario) Zellers on Sunday for the BOGOHO and didn't see anything that "turned my crank". I did see a few 7201s but even using BOGOHO I don't like the price - 46 pieces for $15+tax? (assuming you buy two (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Zellers and Lego

(...) Actually, here in Toronto-land, I notice that Zellers sometimes gets things first, or at least at the same time... They got last year's Star Wars sets first, and they got the newest Bionicle sets at the same time as everyone else. You are (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Zellers and Lego

(...) Hey John, I have noticed the same thing in the two Zellers in the Fredericton area - they have three of the four Jedi Defense/Final Duel sets. I can't remember which exactly they are missing, but I'll bet it's 7201. (...) I've noticed this (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Zellers and Lego

<snip> (...) I don't think those are available at most of the Zellers...I've only seen the Diagon Alley shops (Hermione and the "magic shop items") in the Zellers. The House of Gryphindor sets and Hogwarts Calssroom sets are/were available at (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Zellers and Lego

(...) I bought the #4721 Hogwarts Classrooms from Zellers a few days ago (I was interested in the new door, and the windows). I think I saw the Gryffindor House too. All three Harry Potter odd-coloured sets were mixed up in one row, so you wouldn't (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Zellers and Lego

(...) Mmmm....me get mixed up with the sets??? (I don't think so) ....well, there weren't a lot of HP sets there to start off with, and I know the differences (read: I'm not your average lego consumer) ... :) Anyways, I really only went to one (1) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Zellers and Lego

(...) In Toronto and Belleville, I could find 7201's. (...) You know, I can't really find anything I like either. It seems Zellers is devoid of any good sets lately, it's like the worst subset of the Lego lineup (which is already bad) they could do. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)