 Local / Canada / 1381
Re: Zellers and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:05:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Benjamin Medinets writes:
<snip>

You are right about those certain missing sets. Odd. I spent the last couple
days looking for the two Harry Potter sets that I need (the small Harry in the
classroom and Ron in the dorm room sets) at Zellers, and not finding them
anywhere.

I don't think those are available at most of the Zellers...I've only seen
the Diagon Alley shops (Hermione and the "magic shop items") in the Zellers.
The House of Gryphindor sets and Hogwarts Calssroom sets are/were available
at Sears....but not at any mark-down (regular 14.99 CDN) :(

Benjamin Medinets

I bought the #4721 Hogwarts Classrooms from Zellers a few days ago (I was
interested in the new door, and the windows).  I think I saw the Gryffindor
House too.  All three Harry Potter odd-coloured sets were mixed up in one
row, so you wouldn't see them all unless you looked behind whichever one was
at the front.