 Local / Canada / 1378
Re: Zellers and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 02:39:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, John Battcock writes:

Zellers is always the last chain to get new sets. Note that the Bay and
Sears are both atrocious in their Lego selection here. I don't even bother
checking for new sets there anymore.

Actually, here in Toronto-land, I notice that Zellers sometimes gets things
first, or at least at the same time... They got last year's Star Wars sets
first, and they got the newest Bionicle sets at the same time as everyone else.

You are right about those certain missing sets. Odd. I spent the last couple
days looking for the two Harry Potter sets that I need (the small Harry in the
classroom and Ron in the dorm room sets) at Zellers, and not finding them
anywhere.

-Greg Hyland