 Local / Canada / *617 (-10)
  Re: Technic Bargain

(...) I feel your pain... I discovered the magic of Zellars lego shopping lately. found a bunch of goodies. The Giant Technic model Kit was on clearance for 30 $... not amazing but hey 500 technic bits for 30$ CDN.. you can't go wrong. I did note (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Technic Bargain

(...) Mid January, I picked up a couple of these for $20 each plus tax from Zellers. Unfortuneately, I missed out on one of the local Wal-marts that cleared out there last sets at $10 each. Canadian. :-( (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Technic Bargain

(...) this is what I've wanted to do all along. in fact a few of us have gotten together once or twice. again it was just a small meet at a restaurant. or at each others homes. my guess would be a central location to all and that means downtown (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: Technic Bargain

(...) Ahh great.. That sounds like a good plan. We could get an interested group to goto a pub or someplace small and have a few talks about what we can do to start a TorLug or something along those lines. The robotics event sounds fun.. I'd like to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: Technic Bargain

HI: Actually, the get together is just a bunch of us. the only relation to U of T is that i manage a theatre there and it is great to hold the robotic event. but it is not a technic only gathering. I'd love to have some sort of Toronto, lego (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: Destroyer Droid Query

(...) 'Fraid not. TRU is the only place I've seen these, and I've been everywhere in the last day or so. Just a side note, has anyone else noticed that Zellers has upped their price points lately? All the "19.99" sets are still $19.99, but sets that (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Destroyer Droid Query

Hi I passed on #8002 at TRU here in NS last night at 79.99. Wondering if anybody has Zeller's or Walmart pricing that they can pass on? Thanks John Battcock (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Get-together

Mark the 27th down on your calendars! Silas Randy Anchikoski wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: Ok Larry: US vs Canadian Discounts

(...) I have gotten significantly better discounts at Zeddies than that. (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Ok Larry: US vs Canadian Discounts

(...) Zellers is 10 mins down the road from me so it's my local, and I have found interesting stuff there (like just after Xmas, an Ice Planet Ice Sat V and two Crater Critters!). They tend to do 20% off sales before Xmas and 15% off the rest of the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact