 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 58
Re: Technic Bargain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 17:29:57 GMT

We could get an interested group
goto a pub or someplace small and have a few talks about what we can do to
start a TorLug or something along those lines.

this is what I've wanted to do all along.  in fact a few of us have
gotten together once or twice. again it was just a small meet at a
restaurant. or at each others homes.  my guess would be a central
location to all and that means downtown Toronto.
the hard part is finding a time that most people are available.

The robotics event sounds
fun..
I'd like to participate.

It is fun.  and you don't need an RCX to come.  we had a lot of people
attend and just watch.  and as for getting an RCX and getting wupped by
the engineers.... don't count on it. Calum was mainly into town and
trains when i convinced him to try to build a simple robot... he did and
it did well.

what's also great is just by being in a room of people all talking about
lego your are bound to learn something or other about how lego might be
used in ways you never thought.
for me that's the best part. that's one of the reasons i (and calum and
Jeff) started the get together.  so i could learn form other people.

Chris
Lego Walker now @
www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm