 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 56
Re: Technic Bargain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 07:11:56 GMT

HI:

Actually, the get together is just a bunch of us. the only relation to U
of T is that i manage a theatre there and it is great to hold the
robotic event.  but it is not a technic only gathering.  I'd love to
have some sort of Toronto, lego meeting.  maybe once a month, heck even
just a meet in a pub or something......

BTW all the info for the robot mindstorms event is here:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/

I know University of Toronto has some sort of Mindstorms informal get
together.. I'll ask around there the next time they have one and see if
theres
any Toronto LUG's around .. if not.. i'll see about getting one setup if
theres enough interest.. I know a few large places where I can have it held
for little to no cost.

Chris
Lego Walker now @
www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm