 Local / Canada / 328
Re: Technic Bargain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 23:45:48 GMT

Dean Husby wrote:

Not to be a pain or anything, but since we are on the subject...

On Jan. 28th I picked up two opened but complete sets for 25.50 each CAN.

Mid January, I picked up a couple of these for $20 each plus tax from Zellers.

Unfortuneately, I missed out on one of the local Wal-marts that cleared out
there last sets at $10 each.  Canadian.  :-(