 Local / Canada / 320
Re: Technic Bargain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 02:12:13 GMT

Richard Franks wrote:

[Followups set to /loc/ca/] :)

In lugnet.loc.uk, Kurt Williams writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, James Powell writes:
I picked up the Technic 3038 [CyberSlam Spider attack?] for 38$ CDN [ about • 25
to 30$ US].. it was opened but everything was intact in their plastic bags.
I'm not crazy about Cyberslam but this was too good of a deal to pass up
considering it had a technic 9V motor kit IN IT. That blew me away. I also
noted the 8239 was on sale at half off, IMO not worth it at retail but at

That was a poor deal.  I got 2 (and given 1) that were bought for $29 CDN
each...:)

Well excuse me for posting... its better then the 99$ retail some places were
asking for it.

Sheesh,

Kurt

Not to be a pain or anything, but since we are on the subject...

On Jan. 28th I picked up two opened but complete sets for 25.50 each CAN.

I thought that was a great deal. I was also given one of the sets. (I hope they
didn't pay full price).
One side note was that out of the 3 sets, 2 of the motors were bad...
LEGO replaced them with no problems.

Dean