 Local / Canada / 321
Re: Technic Bargain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 04:51:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Dean Husby writes:
since we are on the subject...

On Jan. 28th I picked up two opened but complete sets for 25.50 each CAN.

I thought that was a great deal. I was also given one of the sets. (I hope • they
didn't pay full price).
One side note was that out of the 3 sets, 2 of the motors were bad...
LEGO replaced them with no problems.

That was the only concern of mine when I picked up that set. I tested the
motor first thing at it worked good. Are these the same motors used in the
mindstorms thats internally geared down? [they look similar at least]

Regards,

Kurt