 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 177
Re: hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 01:57:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Mark Harrison writes:
Hi Michael,

I'm Mark, the old bugger and I've been into lego on the net since 1993. Did >you have lego when you were younger?

See ya at Pete's!

Actually, you could still say I am "younger"; I'm still a mere Adolescent
Fan Of Lego for another year or so.  I've been into Lego since I can
remember, but around '98 I got sick of arguing over pieces with my brother,
so I started putting together my own collection.

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Zac Soden writes:
Are you into space or pirate themes or one of those other ones (I'm a space
nut and I like pirates).

My favourite theme at the moment (and it seems to change quite often) is
pirates.  But as I said I started my collection in '98, so I never got much
of a chance to buy it new.  Recently I got a few rowboats and cannons on
ebay, and these combined with my adventurer guys gives a sort of mid 1800s feel.

As for the July 22 meet, as long as it's not too far away from where I live
(north side of Brisbane) I'll be there.

Michael Dallaston