 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 174
Re: hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 07:14:25 GMT

Well you have come to the right place. This newsgroup is full of Brisbane
Lego fans. Indeed, I doubt there's anywhere else where you will find more of
them!

What are your favourite Lego themes?

Are you able to come along to our BUGS (Brisbane Lego group) get-together on
22 July?

Kerry

I haven't really got any favourite themes - In fact I don't have that much
Lego at all as I only started collecting it recently.  Most of what I have
Is adventurers and starwars, plus a bit of castle and ninja.  The pirates
theme sounds really good but I never had the chance to get any, though I
continue the hunt on ebay!

As to the get-together, probably.  I'm living on rather short notice at the
moment, but I'm pretty sure I could make it.

Michael