 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 176
Re: hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 20:31:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Michael Dallaston writes:
Er, hello.  I think I'll step out of the shadows.

I'm a Lego fan from Brisbane (obviously) and one day I decided to search the
net for like-minded people.  I soon came across Lugnet and so here I am.

So, hello!

Hi, I'm Zac Soden.
I live up on the Sunshine Coast but still havent managed to make it to a
bugs meet.
It's great to see the AFOL Lego community growing like this, especially
around SE QLD.
Are you into space or pirate themes or one of those other ones (I'm a space
nut and I like pirates). You can check out my site at
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace

Hope to see you around,

ZaC Soden