 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 172
Re: hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 08:42:05 GMT

I'm a Lego fan from Brisbane (obviously) and one day I decided to search • the
net for like-minded people.  I soon came across Lugnet and so here I am.

Well you have come to the right place. This newsgroup is full of Brisbane
Lego fans. Indeed, I doubt there's anywhere else where you will find more of
them!

What are your favourite Lego themes?

Are you able to come along to our BUGS (Brisbane Lego group) get-together on
22 July?

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond, Lady BUG