 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 173
Re: hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:43:21 GMT

So, hello!

Hi Mate
My name is Peter to yhe local Lego group (BUGS) I'm known as "Space Bug"
because I mainly collect the old Space Sets.
Please feel free to come along to our next meet which is at my place on
Sunday 22 july (yes Aaron that is right my first post was wrong).
Shoot me an Email Mick and I will forward you the address if you feel like
coming.

Looking forward to meeting you
Peter
Lugnet No 348