 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 175
Re: hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 11:51:35 GMT

Hi Michael,

I'm Mark, the old bugger and I've been into lego on the net since 1993. Did you
have lego when you were younger?
See ya at Pete's!

Mark H.

Harrone on ebay
Auslego on Brickbay
Member 842 on Lugnet

Michael Dallaston wrote:

Er, hello.  I think I'll step out of the shadows.

I'm a Lego fan from Brisbane (obviously) and one day I decided to search the
net for like-minded people.  I soon came across Lugnet and so here I am.

So, hello!