 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / *365 (-10)
  Re: Looking for a G. Braken

(...) Yep...ozlego is the bricklink username[1]. Apparently he sold to 4 buyers on bricklink which are almost certainly going to be cases of NSS. I bought an item from him on oztion.com.au and he hasn't responded to me since I paid...nor to the (...) (18 years ago, 11-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Looking for a G. Braken

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:J3rF6L.FA8@lugnet.com... (...) Doesn't ring any bells. Do you have a username from ebay/bricklink that might be more recognised? Kerry (18 years ago, 10-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Looking for a G. Braken

Just wondering if anyone in QLD knows of a G. Braken...I and 7 other people have been trying to contact him (her?) about some items paid for but never received...and not getting any replies. If anyone knows of a person going by this name, and (...) (18 years ago, 10-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Brisbane Train Show

Just wanted to say how wonderful the last train show in brisbane was. The detail was impressive such items as the old train in the park (gary) and the polar bear publishing (aaron), the airport and oldervehicles on display ( peter and ken). The size (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Link for BLTG Train show

Below is the information link for the upcoming Brisbane Model Train show (URL) are Stand 47 See your there Gary (18 years ago, 22-Apr-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  BLTG Train Show Next Weekend

Just to let those interested know that the Brisbane Model Train Show is on next weekend, 29,30 April & 1 May. Once again the Brisbane Lego Train Group, BLTG, will have a display there. This is the fifth year we have a display at the Brisbane Model (...) (18 years ago, 21-Apr-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Brisbane lego meeting this weekend

Hello All This is the final call for all who are interetsed in attending the first BrisLug or BUGS meeting for 2006 This is an open invitation to anybody who is interested in meeting other AFOL's and their MOC's The date is set for the get together (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Brisbane Lego Meeting

(...) That's great Anita I'll put you down for TWO MOC's then! OK I'll send you the info shortly Gary (18 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Brisbane Lego Meeting

(...) Thanks Mel, if you do get a chance to come just drop in, you know where I live! Gary (18 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Brisbane Lego Meeting

(...) I will go on your behalf Mel. Count me in please I would love to attend. Thanks Anita (18 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact