 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 360
359  |  361
Subject:
BLTG Train Show Next Weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:01:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Just to let those interested know that the Brisbane Model Train Show is on next
weekend, 29,30 April & 1 May. Once again the Brisbane Lego Train Group, BLTG,
will have a display there.
This is the fifth year we have a display at the Brisbane Model Train Show.
The layout this year is a modular system made up individual modules belonging to
each member. The layout will be over 10m long and 2 m, everything will be made
of Lego, apart from the tables themselves.
We will have 3 running tracks and a monorail operating. Double heading loco's
will be common, some long goods train and some high speed passenger trains. We
will also be showing off some QR Locos, models that are currently running on QR
tracks.
Gates open 9am to 5 pm Sat, Sun, Mon and entrance costs are $9 adult, $3 child.
There will also be a Miniatures and Doll House Show on in the pavilion next
door, entry to which is included in the entrance fee for the Train show, so fun
for all the family.
So if you able attend then make sure you drop in and have a chat with us, were
always looking for new members, no fees just a commitment to build and operate
Lego trains. We'll even let you take charge and be that fat controller if you
really want to get hooked.
Guaranteed hours of fun, see you there!
Gary