 Local / Australia / 13693
Re: Brisbane Lego Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:38:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Gary Quinlan wrote:
Hello All

I would like to announce the first BrisLug or BUGS meeting for 2006
This is an open invitation to anybody who is interested in meeting other AFOL's
and their MOC's
The date is set for the get together is Sunday 19th of February
The venue will be my place in Cleveland. It's on the train line and easy to get
to.

<cut.... refer to original post>

Please RSVP by the 16th Feb. so I can cater accordingly.
It should be a great afternoon.
Looking forward to seeing lots of old and new faces.
Gary

Awww, I would attend, but I am a little far away, have fun anyway and hope lots
attend!!!

Mel

Thanks Mel, if you do get a chance to come just drop in, you know where I live!

Gary