 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 7
Re: G'Day!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 10:10:46 GMT

James Howse <jehowse@yahoo.com> wrote
In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Chris Moseley writes:
James Howse <jehowse@yahoo.com> wrote
Anyone out there from Sydney?
Yes. Kind of - my Lego is in NZ, but I am here.

A disconnected existence indeed!
I have almost the same problem, I'm in a domitory room at
Macquarie University (near Epping) and my lego is at my
mum's place in the country (well 3hrs train west)

Bummer. Those dorm rooms tend to be smallish if I recall correctly.
But Uni will undoubtedly produce other ways to entertain you...

Where in Syd are you?

Newtown.

I'm being a cyclist right now, which is more practical in Sydney.
I work in Paramatta at the moment, which is about 70 minutes by
bike, or 50 by train.

Moz