 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 12
Re: G'day and Star wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:54:29 GMT

James Howse wrote
I'm keen on the new star wars stuff (commercial yes, but nice none the
less).

No complaints there from me.  Some of the models are brilliant (snowspeeder,
Y wing).  The second release (Phantom Menace) didn't seem anywhere near as
good, and the pictures I'm seeing for the third and fourth releases are
hardly inspirational.  Probably a good thing for my bank balance.

Or not.

More money for second hand pirates!

Richard
Still baldly going...