 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 11
Re: G'Day!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:50:38 GMT

Santosh Bhat wrote in message <38135ECC.F3C04196@student.unsw.edu.au>...
I've been reading rec.toys.lego

Excellent place.  Seems to have gotten a bit bogged down in buy and sell,
still, ther's a proverb about beggars and choosers.

Though the cost here in Australia has been my biggest gripe. Who knows GST
may improve things.

Buy from the US, new or second hand - works for me.  And the GST improving
things - that's very good.  I went though fourteen tissues before I could
stop laughing :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...
Speak to the Governor at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/