 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 16
15  |  17
Subject:
Mythical creatures was:Re: Pricing and stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:59:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
As an offside..isn't it cool to know more about lego/sets/etc..because
of information off the internet, then them so called "REPRESENTATIVES"
Lego gets to hang around in stores.

I'm not entirely convinced that these representatives actually exist.  Like
Drop Bears, everyone says they're there, but no one ever sees one ;-)

I've seen them, I've seen them!
Lego reps that is, not drop bears. But I didn't speak to them. (There were two
together, some sort of Dropbear training?)!:)

James.

Bunyip anyone? Hmm... do 'mericans understand what a bunyip is?