 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 374
Re: Lego at PowerHouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 02:25:44 GMT

Sue Ann,

Sue Ann Barber <activeim@ihug.com.au> wrote in message

I'm a MUG, and I'd love to see it, but I don't think I can make the • 16th.
If
it's there for 3 months, I'll probably try to get up there sometime in • new
year. Any other MUGS interested?

yep, I am, definitely - just not on the 16th. Too much on that day - • another
club has its christmas picnic and I'll be busy running around my new house
exclaiming the joys of an empty house (this will only last till the 19th
when the first load of stuff arrives)

Does anyone have a DEFINITE end date for the display?

Looks like it ends 11 March. I'd probably be looking at staying at least 1
night. (No! not at the museum!) Could make it sometime in Jan, or better
still I've got a birthday in Feb, I could treat myself to a nice, big b'day
pressie!!

ROSCO