 Local / Australia / 3739
Re: Lego at PowerHouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 06:46:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:

Since all of us STUDS are likely to go and see this show, how about we
make a day of it? Get together, all see the show, then go have lunch or
something in Darling Harbour?

I suggest Sat 16th Dec. Though since everyone is likely to be busy with
Chrissy parties and the like, we can move it to post new-years' if desired.

Let me know if you guys want to do this!

Sounds cool, I went today but I'm happy to go back, but only when I have a
full wallet. Why? There's a LEGO store there and it's cheaper than BigW.
There are sale prices better, but who can resist cheap lego? The range is
bog standard though.

I can probably make it on the 16th.

James, how big was the display area and was it crowded ?

Sounds like a good place to do some subtle recruiting, now if we only had some
Lugnet T-shirts.

pete.w