 Local / Australia / 3736
Re: Lego at PowerHouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 03:56:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
----- Original Message -----
From: "James Howse" <jehowse@yahoo.com>

LEGO ACTION SHOW COMES TO THE POWERHOUSE MUSEUM

Hi,
Since all of us STUDS are likely to go and see this show, how about we
make a day of it? Get together, all see the show, then go have lunch or
something in Darling Harbour?

I suggest Sat 16th Dec. Though since everyone is likely to be busy with
Chrissy parties and the like, we can move it to post new-years' if desired.

Let me know if you guys want to do this!

later,
David Drew.

Sounds cool, I went today but I'm happy to go back, but only when I have a
full wallet. Why? There's a LEGO store there and it's cheaper than BigW.
There are sale prices better, but who can resist cheap lego? The range is
bog standard though.

James (who's off to have a lie down after 2 hours on STA buses :(  )