 Local / Australia / 3758
Re: Lego at PowerHouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 04:12:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Forget UCS, Mindstorms and Falcons. You can buy them anywhere these days.

But what prices were they ?

But *watches* ... having bought one in Japan, I am now hooked on Lego
watches. Do you recall what range of watches was available? The current
range can be found:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=legotime/watch